MHA in Ulster County, Inc. is seeking a Full-time (37.5 hours per week) Health Home Care Manager (HHCM) to serve Chenango, Otsego, and Delaware counties. The HHCM will act as a strong advocate for the child and family with human service providers, such as local Department of Social Services, mental health, and schools. The HHCM will monitor and review services and supports with the child and family. The HHCM seeks to minimize the risk of out-of-home placement or hospitalization.
- Work with children, families, and service providers to create a comprehensive Plan of Health Care.
- Gathers assessments and enters documentation that confirms eligibility and identifies areas requiring supportive services.
- Provide outreach and enrollment services to children presumed to meet eligibility requirements of New York State’s Children’s Health Home Program.
- Coordinate the continuing involvement of families and service providers in the execution of the plan, and identify additional services as necessary.
- Documenting progress and arranging for eventual transition between health homes as necessary, or from health homes to other levels of service.
- Required qualifications include a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years relevant experience; or a RN with 2 years relevant experience; or a Master’s Degree with 1 year relevant experience.
- Must have a clean, valid NYS driver's license with 3 years driving experience.