$2,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!! ADDITIONAL $2,000 BONUS AFTER SIX MONTHS OF EMPLOYMENT!!
MHA in Ulster County, Inc. is seeking a detailed oriented individual to provide intensive individual care coordination services to a small caseload of 9 youth with serious emotional disturbances and their families in Ulster County. The Individual Care Coordinator (ICC) is responsible for engaging the child and family in a parnership of shared decision making and service plan implementation throughout their enrollment in the Home & Community Based Waiver Services Program. The ICC will take initiative and primary leadership role to ensure and coordinate a comprehensive set of supports, resources and strategies for each child/family. The ICC will act as a strong advocate for the child and family with human service providers, such as local Department of Social Services, mental health, and schools. The ICC, the child and family, treatment providers, Waiver subcontractors and natural supports work together on an on-going basis. The ICC assists the family in identifying its strengths and needs, while coordinating care through a network of providers and the county/counties’ system of care. The ICC monitors delivery of services and supports with the child and the family through service plan/budget development and review. The ICC seeks to minimize the risk of out-of-home placement or hospitalization.
• Case management
• Intakes, screenings, assessment of needs.
• Service plan development.
• In-home crisis interventions.
• Linking children/families to services.
• Position requires participation in a rotating 24-hr on-call.
• Travel within Ulster County is required.
*Qualifying experience may be pre- or post- degree.
• Knowledge of the local human services delivery system highly desirable.
• Candidates must have a clean, valid, NYS driver’s license and have been driving for at least 3 years.